Do You Know What To Do In A Fire Emergency?
How confident are you that your employees will know what to do in the event of a fire?
Do they understand the different types of combustibles and the hazards involved with incipient stage fires?
Are they familiar with the different extinguishing agents and how to effectively operate a fire extinguisher?
Fire extinguishers are the first line of defence in fighting small fires. Most of the time, small fires can be extinguished before the activation of automatic sprinkler systems, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in clean up costs and lost revenue.
Unfortunately, most people are caught unprepared when a fire occurs. We can help!
Fire Extinguisher Training
- Location: your premises.
- Practical fire training
- Certificate of attendance issued
- This training includes both theory and a practical component to ensure that staff can safely attend to small workplace fires.
What The Training Covers:
- Raising the alarm
- Fire safety & evacuation
- Identifying different fire classes
- Fire triangle theory
- Types of fire extinguishers and how to use them
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting tactics
- Using a fire blanket
- Practical session: safely using a fire extinguisher to extinguish a controlled fire.